Name:
Location: Currently Indiana, United States

I'm a single woman that currently lives in Indiana where I grew up, but am anxiously waiting to move back to Montana. Til then I'm trying to learn to Let Go, Let Live, and Let God.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Oops!

Well unfortunately I left "Monster" at work over the weekend in my excitement to leave on Friday to get over to Notre Dame for the Pep Rally for Saturday's big first home game. Because of this I was unable to get the book finished by the end of the week like I had hoped, so that I could write my firt review for this site. Hopefully I can get it finished here in the next couple of days so we can really get this site going. I really want hope to have a good, fun, and enjoyable site for everyone to interact on. Well, I just wanted to keep everyone updated in case you have been checking back to hear the word on "Monster", so check back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home